Swiss chocolate pudding is a very tasty, stylish and easy dessert that can be easily prepared at home for various parties and family celebrations. Swiss pudding can shine well on your reception table and surprise your guests. Everyone in different age groups, including children, teenagers and even the elderly, are very interested in eating this dessert. Chocolate desserts always have a special place in the list of people’s favorites and there are few people who can not eat it. Swiss pudding is one of these delicious chocolate desserts that has a unique texture and taste. In addition, the ingredients are always available and with fewer facilities at home, it can easily be prepared in a short time for the family, especially children, as a healthy, nutritious and hearty snack. Follow us to get acquainted with how to prepare this delicious and popular dessert.
How to make Swiss chocolate pudding
Pudding is a type of dessert with a long history. Today’s puddings are made from milk, sugar, and other ingredients, and use ingredients that give it a jelly-like texture, such as gelatin, cornstarch, or egg yolks. Swiss pudding is a creamy and delicate dessert that can be easily made at home. The Swiss use this pudding to entertain their special guests.
Ingredients for making Swiss chocolate pudding:
Coconut milk or skim milk: a glass
(If coconut milk or skim milk is not available, 2 to 3 tablespoons of breakfast cream can be used).
Water: a glass
Sugar or brown sugar: 70 gram
Salt: The tip of a teaspoon
Cocoa powder: 5 tablespoons (you can also use dark chocolate).
Gelatin powder: one tablespoon
Steps of preparing Swiss chocolate pudding:
- First, mix the milk sugar and sugar in a suitable saucepan and put it on a medium heat to heat.
- Then dissolve the cocoa powder in a bowl or bowl with 4 tablespoons of boiling water until smooth.
- Pour the water-dissolved cocoa powder into the milk mixture and stir gently to form a one-handed mixture.
- At this stage, if you wish, you can also add pieces of dark or sweet chocolate to the composition.
- Mix the Latin powder with a little cold water and dissolve it with steam by indirect method (indirect heat).
- Then, add the resulting gelatin to the milk and cocoa mixture. Stir the mixture over direct heat for one to two minutes.
- Finally, lubricate the mold with a little oil. Then pour in the slightly cooled chocolate pudding.
- Put this dessert in the refrigerator for three to four hours to get its fullness. Then take it out of the mold and decorate it with colored truffles and cocoa powder or any other favorite food.
You can also enjoy this wonderful dessert with tea or coffee in coffee shops. We also suggest you read how to prepare pumpkin soup, Rusti and Zapf bread.